Monday 15 September 2014

The Sunday Pamper Edit


This last week has been a busy week for me. Work has been busy and there has been something fun to do or go to every night and it's been lovely. I've had post birthday catch up dinners with friends, exercised my brain cells at the work quiz night and had a fabulous night at the theatre to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was all so amazing, but I've definitely been feeling like a little rest and pampering is much needed today........I think being another year older is catching up with me.

For me, my favourite pampering treat is the luxury of a bubble bath with scented candles, a good book, a refreshing drink and in this instance a delicious chocolate treat. I always find I get the best night's sleep after a soak in the bath and on a Sunday night, it really helps me feel reseted and revived for the week ahead.


At the moment I'm loving the Bodyshop's new Wild Argan Oil range with the Wild Argan Oil Bubbling Bath being a definite favourite, there'll be a full review post on it soon. 

I'm one of those people who love to lie back in the bath and soak away for ages and one of my favourite things to do is catch up with my reading in the bath. I'm totally hooked on Dear Daughter at the moment. It's a such a page turner mystery which I can't seem to be able to put down.

With Autumn just around the corner and the days getting shorter, I know a Sunday evening pamper will become an important part of my weekly routine and I look forward to many more lovely bubble bath soaks.

What are your favourite pamper routines?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig